Healthcare Facilities Design
Architecture for Healthy Environments
In the world of healthcare, the importance of creating functional and innovative spaces is essential. Collaboration between architects, engineers, and medical professionals plays a critical role in patient care. Our architects and engineers work with clinic doctors, administration, and staff to design functional, client-centered clinics and healthcare facilities that support the provider’s mission and optimize the client’s experience and well-being.
Collaboration From the Start
From small remodeling projects to multi-specialty clinics, we focus on creating spaces that are welcoming, flexible, and promote staffing efficiency. We also ensure that energy efficiency, high-performance systems, and sustainability are thoughtfully designed into every project. Our design team starts by listening to you to gain a thorough grasp of your mission, goals, processes, and future facility needs.
We create design alternatives tailored to your needs.
- We consider internal circulation patterns looking for efficiencies.
- We review your processes and identify how patients and staff move throughout the facility.
- Our team looks for optimal adjacencies between departments and projected space needs.
Once you provide feedback on the design, our architects, interior designers, and engineers refine the plan.
- Preliminary choices are made such as finishes and layouts.
- Our team reviews building and zoning codes to confirm the design complies with local and state regulations.
- We review the design and budget with you to ensure the project is progressing as you envisioned.
- Construction documents are begun.
You will have an experienced guide with you from start to finish. Our architects, engineers, and project managers will help you assemble the right construction team and ensure that the design intent is achieved throughout the project. Our multi-discipline team draws on their eclectic backgrounds to provide you with creative solutions to complex problems when they arise, potentially saving thousands of dollars during construction.
- Owner representation throughout construction
- Bidding and construction oversight
- Coordination of all disciplines on site: architectural, civil engineering, structural engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, land surveying
- Punch list and warranty reviews