Interior Design to Enhance Your Space
We gather information, listen, and discuss options.
Our multi-discipline planning, design, and engineering team discovers design solutions with our clients.
Widseth project managers oversee the construction from bidding through construction closeout.
Interior design for educational facilities is not limited to learning spaces.
- Flexible learning environments
- Student experience design
- Furniture, fixture, and equipment selection
- District wide and building assessments
- Accessibility and diversity inclusive design
- Athletic and recreational facilities
- Extended and community learning spaces
- New school design and referendum support
- Renovations and expansions
Seating Options Study for Brainerd Public School District
Widseth assisted Brainerd Public Schools in collaboration with our partners to test seating options and find the most effective furniture solutions for their classrooms across multiple ages of students, teachers, and educational team members.
“We did a study to see how students were accessing the curriculum based on the furniture we provided. We found that students had more engagement if we provided furniture that allowed them to move. Every classroom has four seating options. Students are very active and we allow for them to do that.”
— Molly Raske, Nisswa Elementary School Principal
Healthcare Interior Design
Widseth’s interior designers work directly with clinic doctors, hospital administration, and staff to design a functional, client-centered healthcare facility that supports the health care providers’ mission and the clients’ well-being. Our interior designers consider many issues related to the patient experience and safety for everyone in the healthcare environment:
- Disease control and prevention
- Entry, arrival, and admissions
- Security for patients and staff
- Internal traffic patterns
- Environmental materials and indoor air quality
- Creative lighting and daylighting
- Code requirements and Department of Health reviews
- Durability of materials for cleaning requirements
Baxter Elementary School Construction Update
Widseth employees took a tour of the future Baxter Elementary School. With carpet and cabinetry being installed the building is starting to take shape. Check out this short video to see the progress being made and to hear from interior designer Lindsey Kriens as well as Tammy Stellmach, principal of the new school.
Interior Design News
On May 12, students, staff, city officials, school board members, and parents convened at Baxter Elementary School to dedicate the…
Students, staff, school board members, and parents gathered to celebrate the Nisswa Elementary School additions and renovations project dedication on…
Lowell Elementary School celebrated the completion of its remodel and addition project with a dedication ceremony attended by students, staff,…
Widseth Interior Designer Lindsey Kriens was invited to a design critique at the University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, earlier this…
Prairie Business has announced its Top 25 Women in Business for 2022, including Widseth’s Lindsey Kriens, CID.